At CSI we want our practices to reflect the smartest ways to make investments and address issues with less than ideal solutions in the industry today. As such we are always asking questions about how we can be better. Below are some of our current issues.
1. What is the best way to protect original investors from subsequent or unfair dilution?
2. How should universities participate in the start up ecosystem?
3. How should universities be compensated for various activities?
4. How should investors deal with an influx of "dumb money" early in the investment process?
5. What are the most effective strategies for educating and engaging a start up community?